Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday; 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
A great selection of National BSA supplies and numerous local and national suppliers with Scout program related materials.
Phone: 423-892-8323, ext. 103 Fax: 423-899-4555
Map to Scout Shop
Advantages to shopping with us locally:
- Our Scout Shop is continually recognized as one of the best in the Southeast.
- Our Customer Service can't be beat. We actually serve volunteers from 4 states on a regular basis in our Scout Shop and even more with our phone and fax orders.
- Local purchases support our local programs.
- Many items that we carry in our Scout Shop are unique and cannot be purchased or ordered anywhere else.
- We often offer special prices and offers that are not available through the National site.
Special Orders and Personal Customer Service:
- Our local Scout Shop is here to serve you, the parents, families and leaders of Packs, Troops and Crews in the Greater Chattanooga area.
- If you can't find something, please ask. We receive promotions for special non-BSA items and can place a special order for you.
- Scout Shop Order Form
Effective July 1, 2014 all tax exempt purchases must be made using a Charter Organization, Pack or Troop check or charge card. Per Tennessee state law, we can no longer accept personal checks, personal charge cards or cash when making a tax-exempt purchase.
For your convenience, Scout Shop accounts are available at no charge as a service to our council's Units. You will need to provide a list of which leaders and adults are allowed to charge items to your Unit's account.
Please update your Unit's Scout Shop account by completing this form annually. Download Scout Shop Update Form
You may also purchase National BSA merchandise on the Internet by visiting the scoutstuff.org site. This site only offers National BSA items.
Go to scoutstuff.org